Sunday 19 August 2012

Beyond the garden 4x4 card and box set

Ok so I was given a challenge by my Stampin Up Upline to make a project and post it on my blog and also to pin it to Pintrest and here is mine!!!

There are a total of 6 cards (2 of each shown here) with matching envelopes and a coordinating box to keep them in
I used the Beyond the Garden designer paper set and the Simply Scored Score board. The sentiments are from Curly cute and Tagtastic

Of you would like to order anything from this set or anything from the wonderful catalogues please contact me on Kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk or leave me a comment on here an ill get back to you

2 comments:

  1. Wow - this is lovely Jaime, and I love the gift cards that fit in it - fabby xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea I have some of that paper I wanna use

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx