Sunday 19 August 2012

Post It note & Pen holder

Im going to start putting on tutorials they wont all be mine but they are tutorials I have followed and enjoyed and would like to share with you all.

The 1st one I'd like to share is this one on making a Post-it note and Pen holder. i made these for my sons teachers at the end of term...both went down really well.

I used the Creative Elements stamp set for mine...but you can adapt it to your own tastes and collections.



Here is a picture of MY finished item


I hope that you enjoy the tutorial...if you have any tutorial requests please leave a comment and I will see what I can find

As always if you would like to purchase any of the Stampin up products mentioned please contact me on Kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk or leave a comment and Ill get back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx