Monday 22 October 2012

Big Shot Snow Flurry Die

Earlier this weekend I posted some informtion about the Big Shot Die Cutting machine...over the next week I will be sharing some projects with you that have been made using dies/embossing folders and the Big Shot.

First up is a simple scrapbook page using the Snow Flurry Die


Although I have only used the die once on this page I really like the effect it has and how it stands out against the Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stack.

If you have a copy of the Stampin Up Catalogues you will see the fantastic Dies and Embossing folders that we have to offer...We have also set up a selection of Stamp and Die bundles in the Autumn/Winter catalogue which are fantastic value for money.

If you woud like to request a catalogue or order anything from the catalogues please contact me on kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for popping by and dont forget I will be posting more projects this week so pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx