Monday 15 October 2012

Christmas Ornaments keepsake Framelits Dies

Scrapbooking Stampin Up Style..... 


Anyone that has seen the Autumn/Winter catalogue will recognise the Ornament Dies used in this scrapbook page.  

If not (WHY NOT hehe) here they are

 I am currently only able to use them if i attend my regular crop but they are at the top of my MUST have list at the moment so that will soon be changing.

Papers used are the Festival of Prints Designer Series paper stack and the photos are my Gorgeous daughter when she was a star in her nursery Carol Concert aged 20mths

Here is your shopping list:

Crumb Cake 12x12 Cardstock
£5.50
124274
Fesival of prints Designer Series Paper Stack
£6.25
126904
Ornament Keepsakes Bundle Clear
£38.95
129950



If you would like to find out more about Stampin up or to order anything from the current catalogues please contact me at kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you again soon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx