Friday 26 October 2012

Framelits Labels Collection for the Big shot

OK....So here is another layout using the Big Shot.


The papers are Fancy Pants (unfortunatly not SU although they are gorgeous)

I have used the now retired Blushing Bride cardstock to matt the photos and used the gorgeous Framelits dies to make my journaling block.  These dies coordinate with the Apotacary Arts Stamp Set

I have also used them here on this card.....


As the stamp set has different sized stamps as does the framelits.

Pease contact me if you want any information about the products used here or if you would like to order acatalogue or products from the catalogues...you can reach me at..... kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

Dont forget to pop back again soon to see what else I have made using the fabulous bigshot!!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx