Thursday 25 October 2012

Twitterpatted scrapbook page

Morning everyone

I am finally getting around to finishing my little girls 1st year baby album (she is nearly4!!!!) and I created this page using the Twitterpatted Designer series Paper which is one of my absolute favourites and I was so pleased whan they carried it over into the New Annual Catalogue.


Look how tiny my baby girl is against the Thumper teddy next to her!!!!

As Lillie was our second child and we diddnt find out what we were having we kept the Blue crib bedding that we had used for our son Frankie - The crib is approx 80yrs old and the bedding had to be made specially - and I thought that I wouldnt be able to scrapbook this pic as each time I tried to match it to Pink nothing worked..then I laid the picture ontop of the patterened paper in Twitterpatted and it was a perfect match..and so from a sketch this gorgeous layout was born.

Here is your shopping list:

Twitterpatted Designer Series Paper
125406
£9.95
Crumb Cake Cardstock
12x12
124274
£5.50

If you would like to order a catalogue or anything from the catalogues please contact me on Kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

Tommorrow I will be posting another Big Shot Project so make sure you pop back for a look xxxx

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page love the colours and the photo's are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx