Sunday 20 January 2013

SAB Sneaky Peek.....

So there are only 2 days left until the launch of Sale-A-Bration and as you are all such fabulous followers/customers I thought I would give you all a little sneak peak with a card I made over the weekend.  

The card was originally made to send my sister who celebrates her birthday tomorrow but I liked it so much I have kept it to use as a sample piece instead.


I have used the gorgeous Sycamore Street Papers, Ribbon and Buttons to accent the card and the Maddison Avenue Stamp Set is just showing under the papers...these are FREE when you spend the required amount of £45.00 and are ONLY available during the SAB event!!

I have used Island Indigo, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White cardstock to layer up the pieces and used the Apothacary Arts Dies to cut the happy birthday  topper

If you want any further information regarding SAB or any of the other catalogues please dont hesitate to contact me on
kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk or 07502323630

Thank you
Jaime xxx 


    

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx