Saturday 13 April 2013

Mixed Bunch and Neutrals workshop 12.04.13

Hi everyone...

Well today started off as a gorgeous sunny spring day but is ending in typical April fashion...its raining!!!!!!

Now I know I have done a Mixed Bunch Workshop before but I love the stamp set and decided to take it up a notch and change the colour scheme and add a little bling!!



The workshop was attended by 4 of my lovely ladies


regular work shoppers Catherine (and Daniel), Anne and Cheryl and newbie workshop attendee Claire

The workshop was taken up a notch by the change in colour to the Neutral family


and the use of Rhinestones to give a little Bling

(not that you can see them very well in this pic)

Here is what the ladies made...

Claire...

Cheryl...

Anne...

Catherine...

All using the same set and colours based around my original set but all looking different and individual...Well done ladies they are gorgeous 

If you would like to hold a workshop and live in the Wigan area then please get in touch.

If you would like to place an order or find out more about what I have to offer along with Stampin Up then please feel free to contact me

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
OR
07502323630

Thanks for stopping by come back soon
Jaime xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the card Jaime, it looks great in real life
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hunny hope you had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx