Saturday 4 May 2013

National Scrapbooking Day

So today was National Scrapbooking Day (NSD)
I was lucky enough to spend the day crafting at my friends crop that I attend on a regular basis, its been such a long time since I spent time alone scrapbooking and I really enjoyed myself.

Between all the chatting and catching up with friend I managed to complete a Double Layout (DL) well being NSD it would have been rude not to!!




The pictures were taken on holiday about 2 years ago in Cyprus and the Parrots were just there to have your picture taken with..... the kids weren't very impressed!!!

I have used the Parkers Patterns (item code 131021 £9.95) from the Spring/Summer catalogue

Im currently in the craft room with a glass of wine so will show you what else I make tomorrow.
Have a wonderful evening whatever you are doing
Happy Crafting everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx