Sunday 23 June 2013

Open Sea

Good evening from a very wet and windy wigan
I was wondering why the weather had taken such a dramatic change then I realised the Wimbledon starts on monday so that was that explained :)

I haven't done much crafting lately and for that I am sorry
I have however just received a lovely batch of goodies from Stampin Up that included a set that I have been undecided about getting for ages

The Open Sea


I love this set but was unsure of how I would use it
I couldn't just keep looking at it so I decided to bite the bullet and order it

I am certain now I have it in my clutches that it is going to become a favorite of mine

What better chance to try it out than Fathers Day

I looked through Pintrest and Google to give me some inspiration and finally cased this card


I have used a Neutral Colour scheme of chocolate chip and Crumb Cake

It even inspired my son to have a play around for his card


I am so happy that this set didn't retire this catalogue change and I look forward to playing with it some more.

Have you got this set??
What have you created using it I would love to see

Would you like this set to add to your collection??

Clear Mount : £18.95
Wood Mount : £23.95

Contact me to place your order

Thanks for popping over see you again soon 

Jaime xxx





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards hun, love the set great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card ,very simple and classic.
    A lovely stamp especially for male themed cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx