Monday 12 August 2013

MDS Monday

Welcome to monday

Well I think that unfortunately for us in Wigan summer may be over
outside it cant decide if it wants to rain or be sunny and the wind is quite strong for this time of year :(

What better excuse then but to share some more MDS magic with you all

Today I have made a little card


I am really enjoying the easiness of MDS I thought I may struggle with the technical side of MDS however it is quite the opposite.

I am loving the amount of products that are there for you to choose from and the easiness of adapting it to suit your needs exactly

For this card I used:

First Edition DSP
Meant to Be Stamp Set
Autumn Elements - Flourish 1 Stamp Set
Antique Brads - Brad 2



Ok so now I hear you saying you want to play to and dont want to wait for the release date
Well there is a way you can start playing NOW!!

Join my team
Become a SU Demo

 The great starter kit costs just £99 and you get to choose £130 worth of products from the current catalogue. There's lots of perks to being a demo, getting sneak peek items happens to be one of my favourites.

If your interested in becoming a Demo please get in touch

Email : kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
Txt/Call: 07502323630

Make sure you pop back for more MDS projects next monday 
and other fun samples and info throughout the week

Jaime 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design and monochrome xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx