Monday 26 August 2013

MDS Monday

Good morning and welcome to another week

What are we all up to this Bank Holiday??

i would like to appoligise for the missing MDS Monday from last week I was so busy preparing for the workshop I did on tuesday before I knew it, it was wednesday and i'd lost a whole day :)

I have been playing with MDS again and this week I made a Tri-fold card


I don't have anyone to send the card to I just decided a little boys card would be nice.

For this card I used

DSP: On the go-2
STAMP SET: On the go-car 
SENTIMENT: Bring on the cake

MDS has some gorgeous products that aren't available in the catalogues and its great to be able to play around with something new.

We are still waiting for a release date for this wonderful product but I know when you get your hands on it you are just going to LOVE it

In the mean time you could get it now by joining my team and becoming a stampin Up Demonstrator

See my post last week about becoming a Demonstrator or contact me 

Email: kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
TXT/Call: 07502323630

to find out more

Thanks for popping over today and I look forward to seeing you again soon 

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx