Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sunshine house Workshop

Well what a fabulous day I had yesterday

I held what I call my 1st 'corporate' workshop

Im a member of a local Craft group called Crafty Wiganers and they sell and promote their products through a local community centre called Sunshine House.
All this week they are running workshops for the local commuinity and they asked me to put one together and host it for them.

I knew just the workshop to host as I had done it before and the finished product is gorgeous (In my opinion)





The workshop was full and held a mix of experienced crafters to someone doing it for the 1st time

From listening to the comments floating around the morning everyone seemed to enjoy the workshop and like the end product.
When asked by the centre if they would like to see more Stampin Up workshops there was a resounding Yes from everyone at the table

I would just like to thank all at Sunshine house for asking me to host the workshop and letting me share Stampin up with the commuinity.  I was told at least twice yesterday they were converted to Stampin Up - which is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Thank you to everyone that attended it was great to meet some new people and of course to see some familiar faces.

I am very much looking forward to seeing you all again and to hosting my next workshop - if you will have me xx

Jaime 
xxx


3 comments:

  1. What pretty cards! Looks like you all had a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading about your fun workshop! If I had lived closer I would have wanted to be there! Sherrill Graff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such pretty cards! I'm glad you had such a good workshop & hope they invite you back.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx