Monday 30 September 2013

MDS Monday

happy monday everyone

I hope you are experiencing the lovely weather I am
Its nice, bright and sunny here in Wigan and it has given me the opportunity to do some autumnal gardening, which included some spring bulb planting.  Im not a fantastic gardener but I do like a pretty garden so try my best :)

So My Digital Studio has been available for you to purchase for almost a month now
Have you tried it???

I haven't been able to play on it for a few weeks due to working and being unwell with migraine but there are some fabulous new downloads for you to purchase to make your MDS even better

 In Colour Ruffle Trim 

Halloween

Christmas Banner

are just 3 of the GORGEOUS downloads NOW available through my online shop

If you haven't tried it yet why not try the FREE 30day Trial


I promise once you have tried it you wont be able to stop :)

Pop back tomorrow for some Christmas promotion info

jaime 
xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx