Monday 2 September 2013

No MDS monday this week......

....... Due to exciting information that I need to share with you all :)

1) Autumn/winter catalogue NOW released!!


Woo Hoo
As always it is jam packed with gorgeous products, samples and ideas to get your creative juices flowing
I have created a link to the right of your screens but if you would like a hard copy please get in touch


2) Autumn/winter carry overs



These gorgeous products have been carried over from the 2012-2013 Autumn Winter Catalogue and I for one am extremely pleased as I loved them the 1st time round and was quite upset when they disappeared

I have created a link to the right of your screen but again if you would like a hard copy let me know

3) September Best Of........ Christmas!!

Dasher is back along with a few other gorgeous Stamps for the September Best Of......

4) SAVE 15% with this GORGEOUS Butterfly bundle


Dates: 29 August-30 September, 2013

Offer: Get 15 percent off when you buy this bundled butterfly stamp set and punch!

Bundle ItemPage in CatalogueDescriptionCatalogue Price15% Savings PriceAmount Saved!
135311
90
183
Butterfly Bundle (Clear-Mount)
Papillion Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch
37,20€/£28.20
31,62 €/£23.97
5,58 €/£4.23
13531290
183
Butterfly Bundle (Wood-Mount) 
Papillion Potpourri Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch
42,20 €/£31.2035,87 €/£26.526,33 €/£4.68


Info will be in the Special Offers link to the right of your screen

WOW

I told you there were some important things you needed to know!!!

if you want any more information
or 
would like to place an order please contact me

email: kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
or
call/txt: 07502323630


Thanks for popping by

see you again soon

jaime
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Oooh, some beautiful Christmas stamps there! I'm liking so many SU things at the moment, I need to save my pennies so I can order some! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx