Tuesday 29 October 2013

MDS Monday :)

Yes I know it is Tuesday :)

However I was on a fantastic workshop yesterday with the kids which involved scrapbooking and the in the afternoon we did pottery and made a family tree bowl which I will share with you all once I get it back all painted and fired

Back to MDS

I woke up this morning to find this FABULOUS promotion in my inbox

carrying on with the 25th anniversary celebrations Stampin' Up have put together yet another FABULOUS promotion



For all of you that have fallen for My Digital Studio this will be perfect for boosting your MDS content - I for one will be taking FULL advantage  Click the picture to be taken to my online shop to start downloading :)

But I haven't got MDS I hear you say....well first of all why not??

Get your FREE 30 day trial by clicking on the picture below


OR

Click on the picture for your full download of MDS and start playing and creating GORGEOUS projects


Ive started my downloading and will share with you on next weeks MDS Monday

Have fun and remember if you share your projects with me you may become a featured artist on my blog and Facebook page

Thanks for popping by
Jaime
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx