Wednesday 23 October 2013

Stamp with us challenge

Good afternoon

Well there is a sprinkling of sunshine across Wigan this afternoon

As some of you are aware I am admin to a new challenge page on Facebook called Stamp with us

Every 2 weeks we set a challenge using Stampin' Up products then we ohh and ahhh at the gorgeous projects we receive

The 1st challenge was to create a project of any type - card/scrapbook page/3D

and here is our very first wining project by the talented Sarah Costello


Sarah kindly sent me a little blurb about herself:

Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner - I'm very pleased.
I've been crafting for several years and I've tried everything but papercrafting is my favourite. I enjoyed crafting with my daughter when she was little and I do lots of craft with my Rainbows and Brownies.
I just love stamping because you can take a few simple supplies and create something lovely. I like card-making but I really like to make things for my home and gifts for friends. I'm a big fan of "up-cycling"!! I love to scour charity shops for stuff!
My day job is a Staff Nurse on a busy medical ward so crafting is my therapy.
I love SU products of course! I like the way everything co-ordinates  and the colours are so pretty. I've got all the inkpads but not the in colour ones  (yet!!)  and I'd love some matching cardstock but I can't justify it really as I have lots of card already!!
I also love Waltzingmouse stamps and my dies and embossing folders, oh and Anna Griffin too.
I do have a blog but I haven't written it over the summer but now the nights are drawing in again I'll try and post more!
My blog link is    http://dreamingspirescards.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope that tells you enough about me and I'm looking forward to the next challenge.
Sarah 

Congratulations Sarah on becoming our very first winner

If you would like to take part in the Stamp with Us Challenges then please visit our PAGE
where you will find the new challenge and samples by our fabulous Design team

See you again soon
Jaime
xxx

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx