Monday 2 December 2013

MDS Monday

After such an invigorating time at convention I have decided I need to revamp some of my business ideas and that I need to be using My Digital Studio more to help with that.
I decided that I needed to create some new posters for advertising what I do - both online and IRL

1st up was my Stampers club - which is extremely successful and my customers seem to really like and value being part of the club.

Using the Downtown Grunge package on MDS I created this poster


Although I have had MDS for a while Im not using it to its full potential so I am challenging myself
I probably could have made the poster alot more Grungy (if thats the correct word to use hehe) but I was already out of my comfort zone and didn't want to push myself to far hehe

I have recently downloaded lots more MDS goodies and cant wait to play with them
What are you creating with MDS?
Please share your creations with me and I will feature you on an MDS Monday blog post :)

You can purchase MDS (Either the FREE Trial or full version) at my online shop by clicking the shop now button below

Maybe you are interested in one of my Stampers clubs (all new clubs will be started in January)
then please contact me (details on poster)

Pop back again soon for some more Stampin' Up goodies

Jaime
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx