Friday 17 January 2014

Reminder

Have you got everything you want from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue??

No....well there are only 2 weeks left until the catalogue retires :(

Once retired I cannot guarantee that the products will be brought back in future catalogues 

So if you want - sorry NEED - that stamp or more of the gorgeous Designer Papers then you need to get your order in quick - I just have :)

Also the Whole Lot of Love  Promotion ends on 27th Jan


Click the picture to see full details I've just put in another order for the monster hugs 

















- I cant live without then in my life - they are so cute :)

Please don't miss out on these and many more gorgeous products
You can place an order now online (click the button below)
or by contacting me direct

Kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
OR 
07502323630
(Send me a text and ill call you straight back)

Thanks for popping over

Jaime
xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx