Tuesday 14 January 2014

Stampers club

I am starting a new stampers club and would like to invite you all to join :)

using MDS I have created a poster that tells you all you need to know about my stampers clubs


How fabulous is MDS??
This took 5 minuets to put together!!

Back to the Stampers club.....
Look at all the FREEbies you get just for joining :)

Here are what some of my current Stampers Club customers have to say....

Anne Claire Finch

I just wanted to let you know about the stamper group I joined not so long ago and is run by Jaime.I wasn't so sure at first to commit as you have to spend at least £15 a month....Well I didn't need to worry as it's a great way of getting a fabulous range of unique products (not available in the shop) for your craft needs;not just card making as buttons,ribbons,cooking accessories are even sold in the catalogue.You are always the first to know about new offers,you can swap items with your fellow members if you wish.  You get a FREE Stampin Up catalogue and Jaime is always available to help with any queries we might have. Personally my problem now is to resist to the temptation to buy everything out of the catalogue!:)

Cheryl Collier
I have just started out learning card making and have got a few stamp sets and a big shot.  i love using Stampin Up stuff it is good quality and great designs
Thanks Jaime my Stampin Up Demonstrator.

If you do have any questions then please get in touch...
If you would like to join the Stampers club then again get in touch 

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx