Monday 10 February 2014

MDS Monday

Happy Monday everyone

What a horrible weekend I have had

May daughter hasn't been very well so we spent Saturday indoors then yesterday we were kept in by the horrendous weather we are experiencing.
A friend of min posted a picture yesterday of his back garden and it resembled a river :(
Surely there has to be some let up sometime
if you are someone who has been effected like this then my heart goes out to you and I hope there is an end to it soon
xxx

One upside to the weather has meant time for crafting :)

I have been busy planning some classes and decided MDS was a good a place as any to make my poster :)


The more I play with MDS the easier I am finding it to use - having not used digital crafting software before it took me completely out of my comfort zone
It is proving a very useful tool to have 
Have you tried it yet???

Try it FREE for 30 days or purchase the FULL version by visiting my online shop
(Click the links below)



If you would like to book a party, make an order or reserve a place in a class please contact me

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
or 
07502323630
(txt and ill call you back)

Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx