Tuesday 18 March 2014

Stampin' Up Owl Punch

Like most crafters I currently have a box full of scraps 

When my children's head teacher asked if the coffee morning parents could help with a little fund raising at the school I reached for my scraps and the 
Stampin' up Owl Punch
118074 £15.50


and knew exactly what i was going to do



after 6 hours of punching and sticking I had 28 matching toppers and a few random toppers

after another hour I had 28 pencils ready for the school tuck shop :)



Once Frankie and Lillie had pinched the one they wanted they were handed over to the school 
fingers crossed they sell well and raise some pennies for the school

it gave me ideas for more pencil toppers and other little bits suitable for a primary school tuck shop so watch this space as im sure there will be more to share soon :)

thanks for stopping by
Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx