Friday 18 April 2014

Pintrest Friday

Happy Good Friday Everyone

Sorry if I'm a little AWOL at the moment but its Easter holidays in my house (as it is yours also) and I'm busy entertaining my 2 children for the next week :)

I have managed to get a Pintrest Friday completed for this week and a few other Easter bits that I'm hoping to share with you over the weekend :)

This weeks Pinterest Friday was posted originally by Pootles (who many of you probably know)
Pootles is a fantastic source of inspiration for me and these little boxes were just gorgeous and perfect for some Easter Bags I was commissioned to make

Here they are






I have used the 
Sweet Sorbet DSP from Sale-A-Bration
Crisp Cantaloupe ruffle ribbon
Costal Cabana Ruffle ribbon

You can place an order through my Online Shop
or direct through me 

kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk
or 
07502323630
(txt and ill call you back)

Thanks for stopping by

Jaime
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx