Thursday 3 April 2014

Stampin' Up Weekly Deals

I don't know about you but I love a bargain!!
and 
You all know about my love for Stampin' up :)

So imagine my delight at waking up to the news that from 9th April 2014
Stampin' up are offering weekly deals :)


The deals will run throughout April
(new deals will be offered after April, however it is not yet determined how often they will be announced)

The deals will NOT be pre announced

You will be able to check out each weekly deal by visiting my online shop or by visiting my website

I will obviously update you here on my blog each week.

Make sure you take advantage of yet another fantastic Stampin' Up promotion

Im excited to see what the first deal will be :)

See you soon
Jaime
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx