Friday 30 May 2014

Pintrest Friday - Stampin' Up Look up to father

Although it is half term I have been lucky enough to get a day all to myself this week as kids went for a sleep over and stayed all day :)
This meant a whole day of uninterrupted crafting for me - woohoo

I decided to base my next few Pintrest Fridays on Fathers Day 
(15th June incase you were wondering)

Here is the card I CASED this week




The original card can be seen here

I have used
LOOK UP TO FATHER 
Price£9.95
This is from the Spring/summer mini catalogue and is only available until 30th June
and can be purchased direct from me or from my Online shop

You can contact me to place an order at 
kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk

See you soon
Jaime
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx