Sunday 18 May 2014

Stampin' Up New Demonstrators - Team Gifts

Being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator has lots of different benefits ranging from 
20% Demonstrator discount
to Sneaky Peeks at new products
to being part of a fabulous team with a fantastic upline
(My upline Carole is FANTASTIC and has just returned from the Stampin' Up Incentive trip - I'm very jealous as it was a Caribbean Cruise!!!!!!)

I have been very lucky recently to recruit 2 people to my growing team :)

To welcome them I printed off lots of relevant information to get them started and placed them in a Document wallet that I decorated


I know from experience that they would need somewhere to keep all their creative ideas so I made them these beautiful note books



Here is a 'group shot' hehe


I used the Gorgeous
Eastern Elegance DSP 130131 £9.95
 Smokey Slate A4 Cardstock 131291 £6.25
Creative Elements Stamp Set 122647 £23.95

How would you like to join my expanding team??
Click on the tab above - Become a demonstrator - to find out more :)

See you soon
Jaime
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx