Saturday 17 May 2014

Stampin Up Undefined Stamp Carving Workshop

I will admit I am a little behind with posting about this as it was a couple of weeks ago - but WOW what a fantastic party it was.
Everyone that attended received the Undefined Stamp Carving Kit and the rest was up to them :)

First they had to draw their image onto paper and transfer it onto the rubber stamp.

Then they had to carve the image using the tools provided in the kit.


Then they had to stamp th image onto the wooden block before attaching the rubber stamp.




I'm sure you will agree that these stamps are fantastic

Penny Latto



















Anne Finch



















Catherine Shaw




















Sarah Miller


Thank you everyone that attended I hope you all enjoyed the night as much as I did.

Not local??
  you to can purchase any of my party kits as they come with full instructions which means you can join in the fun to :)
Visit my website for party details

See you again soon
Jaime
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx