Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year



I want to wish all my followers and customers a very Happy New Year.
Thank you for sticking by me for the last 12 months without you I wouldn't be where I am today within the Stampin' Up! family.
Im looking forward to 2015 and whatever it may bring.

There are some exciting things happening this year starting with

SALE-A-BRATION
and
Spring/Summer catalogue release 
BOTH WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!

I will be sharing lots of samples, products and promotions throughout the year so stay tuned.

Your comments are always welcome so let me know what you would like to see from me and what you think of the projects I share

Here is to a prosperous 2015 to us all

Jaime
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx