Friday 16 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Berry Basket Bigz L Die

Happy Friday everyone :)

I shall be dedicating Fridays to the new Spring/Summer Mini Catalogue 2015 for the next few weeks.
This catalogue has so many gorgeous products that my bank balance is shaking nervously as I plan out my friday posts hehe

Today I want to share with you all the GORGEOUS

Berry Basket Bigz Die
137366 £34.95


Here is a sample I have made up - There is also a sneaky peek at the BEAUTIFUL Butterfly Basics Framelits that I will be bringing to you in the next couple of weeks.
You may also recognize the Spiral Flower Die






This is such a lovely and easy product to work with - here is a little Video courtesy of Stampin' Up! that shows you just how simple it is to put together - only your imagination will put limits on this product :)



Here are 2 FABULOUS baskets created by my very talented upline Carole



There are loads of samples on my Berry Basket pintrest page HERE


Thank you for stopping by I look forward to seeing you again soon

Jaime
xxx
kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx