Monday 9 February 2015

Luurrrvvvv week with Stampin' Up!

Its a new week and I have lots to share with you this week.

As saturday will be 14th Feb i have decided to dedicate this week to Luurrrvvvv!

Throughout the week I will be sharing lots of projects that have been created with love in mind - but not just for valentines day 

The sample below can be used for an anniversary or thank you

I have CASED this card from pintrest


Products used :

Sheltering Tree
(137163 £22.95)

Stacked with love DSP
(137779 £6.25)

Confetti Heart Punch
(137415 £19.95)


These can all be purchased via my online shop or direct through myself by contacting kankiepopscards@hotmail.co.uk or 07502323630

Please pop back tomorrow where I will share another gorgeous (even if I do say so myself) sample 

Jaime 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx