Thursday 5 February 2015

Stampin' Up! Hello You Thinlits Dies

Over the next few days I will be sharing with you some Valentines/I Love you makes using the products from the Spring/summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration products

Todays product is the

Hello You Thinlits

Here are some samples shared in the catalogue :)




Here is my Valentines/I Love you sample 
I have also used the Confetti Heart punch - dont worry you will see this in more detail soon :)

Another quick sample from me plain and simple yet im sure you will agree effective :)

I also used this product to make my order Thank You cards this month


Im sure this product will become a firm favourite of mine will it be one of yours??

Why not share your own makes with us over on my FB page I would love to see what you are up to :)

Thanks for stopping by
See you again soon

Jaime
xxx

07502323630

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and welcome them so please feel free to comment xxx